Are you dealing with premature ejaculation nowadays? You are not alone; there are lots of people who get suffer from premature ejaculation. Before we go far, do you know what premature ejaculation is? If you are not sure anything about it, I will tell you what is it.
So, premature ejaculation (PE) is one of the uncontrolled ejaculations. Sometimes this is happening either when you are penetrating in your sexual intercourse, or it can occur before you penetration. You can’t control the process.
This is also happening with the minimum stimulation of the sex, and before you wish, that’s why I said you couldn’t control it. The effect of the delaying ejaculation is reducing satisfaction sex intercourse for both of you and your partner. Some people may think this is the problem.
Do you know what the causes of PE are? This case is something that you can’t control, so most of the cases you cannot predict the reason. Sometimes it happens because you change your partner in sexual intercourse, this can affect the ejaculation.
Which Method You Can Choose?
You do not need any medicine or treatment to delay ejaculation. You need to do something; there are several ways and methods which can help you to stop PE.
So, here are the methods:
- You need to cut down and end on the use of drugs, cigarettes, tobacco, and alcohol.
- You can try to use a condom (for temporary) to help you reduce the sensation of the penis. I recommend you to use a thick condom when you are making love with your partner because use a thick condom can help you to help decrease sensation.
- Try another sex position and talk to your partner about your problem, they may understand.
- Try to use the stop-start technique. This method called stop and starts, this way, can help you have last longer while you sex intercourse with your partner. First, you should masturbate and ask your partner to help you. Then after that at the point, you feel climax hold them, stop them and take a deep breath to try to relax. After you relax and calm can control yourself repeat the process.
- The fourth technique called “squeeze.” You have to make your partner squeeze your penis during foreplay. You should do this until the urge of the ejaculation gone. Try to repeat and again this technique. It may help you to reduce premature ejaculation.
- Another effective way is to use natural supplements like Prosolution Plus.
This also may help you to overcome premature ejaculation :
- You need to make yourself masturbate before having sex with your partner. You can do it for an hour or two before you sex intercourse with your girlfriend or wife.
- Ask your partner to do sex while she is on the top (woman on top). Some people say that this is the best position to reduce premature ejaculation.
- The use of topical anesthetics. This method also can help you to reduce premature ejaculation, but you should deal with some side effects of the anesthetics. The use of anesthetics like lidocaine or procaine causing a decreased sensation of sexual intercourse.
But guys, before you do something make sure you asked your doctor first about your problem.
Read more about premature ejaculation here – Wikipedia.[kkstarratings]
Christopher Alexander is a medical blogger and expert